Infrastructure Management Service or IMS
IMS requires specialized skillset, and thus only a team that is well versed in the operations, monitoring fault control and optimizing information technologies are suitable for this job. IMS allows customers to identify opportunities that helps improve efficiency and design the right solutions that suits the operating environments. Planning and implementing a solution that offers measurable analytics thus enabling one to improve upon underperforming features. Thus, IMS ”Provides Stable Environments for Increasingly Sophisticated and Demanding Applications”. It is offered as-
- Onsite IMS
- Offshore IMS or as a
- Hybrid model with partly offshore and partly onside-management
The Need for IMS
Businesses today rely heavily on information systems and it is necessary to take care of the infrastructure. Any failure of these systems can be quite disastrous. It is imperative to ensure optimal service quality for your clients. The growing popularity and complexity of applications such as Content Management, Data warehousing, Enterprise portals and more requires additional loading of the IT systems. Any failure in the infrastructure can result in serious downtime and thus affect the productivity of the staff.
How IMIS Benefits Enterprises
- Optimal visibility of available infrastructure
- Traces IT infrastructure to their business strategy, processes and applications for maximum business values.
- Builds an IT infrastructure that they can leverage for maximum business value.
- Maximizes return on their IT investment.
- Reduces IT costs and complexity.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Focus on core competencies.
- Frees up capital and IT staff for more strategic activities.
- Streamlines operations through a single point of contact and accountability.
- Enhances decision making with accurate event reports that demonstrates business value.
- Adapts to changing requirements through flexible contract.